The goal is to create physical contact between the inoculant and the root or seed.
4 species of EndoMycorrhizal Fungi & 7 species Ecto in soluble clay powder. Product bag size, 18.2 kg
220,000 propagules per Kg. of Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. aggregatum, G. etunicatum
220 million Ecto Propagules per Kg.
- Soluble for use with field crops including
- Maize, wheat and grains, silage
- Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava
- Legumes beans, soya
- Onions, peppers, okra, carrots, chives and more.
- In-furrow or T-band
- Seed treatment
- Use rate, 1 kg per hectare
- Apply in furrow
- Use rate, 1 Kg per hectare
- Perennials and Trees
- Best if applied in nursery
- If field applied, get it to the roots
- Follow application guidelines
- General guidelines
- Use filters or screens no smaller than #50
- Maintain agitation in tank if applying by spray
- Check on compatibility with other chemicals
- Contact your MycoApply advisor for information
- Note: This are samples only of crops, 90% of living plants will associate with Mycorrhizal Fungi.
Note: The field crop application above is based on the Endo application. Most plants and crops are Endo mycorrhizal, but some plants and trees are Ecto mycorrhizal. Check with your advisor.